Born on August 11, 1975, Tinsley Mortimer is an American socialite and television personality. Her family is descended from John Mercer, the writer of the first code of Virginia. She was also a nationally-ranked tennis player, trained by coach Nick Bollettieri. She attended boarding school at The Lawrenceville School in New Jersey, where she met her husband, Topper Mortimer. The couple moved to New York, where she graduated from Columbia University with a degree in art history. She is a cast of The Real Housewives of New York City. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She graduated from Columbia University.
Tinsley Mortimer Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Richmond, Virginia, she is the daughter of George Riley Mercer Jr., a wealrhy real-estate investor and Dale Mercer. Mortimer is reportedly a descendant of Thomas Jefferson (on her mother’s side) and a relative of Patrick Henry and James Madison (on her father’s side). She has a sister named Dabney Mercer.
Tinsley Mortimer Affair/Married/Husband
Mortimer met Robert Livingston “Topper” Mortimer at Lawrenceville School and eloped when they were both 18. However, their parents forced them to annul the marriage. On May 4, 2002, they remarried in Richmond, Virginia. They are divorced.
For more information, visit her twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Tinsley Randolph Mortimer
- Nicknames: Tinsley
- Birthday: August 11, 1975
- Age: 42 years old
- Birthplace: Richmond, Virginia
- Current Residence: New York, United States
- Education: Columbia University
- Profession: Socialite, television personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Robert Livingston Mortimer (m. 1993 ann. 1993 m. 2002 div. 2010)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $35 million USD (estimated)
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: 53 kg
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
- Body Type: Not Available
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her father was George Riley Mercer Jr., a wealthy real-estate investor.
- Mortimer is reportedly a descendant of Thomas Jefferson (on her mother’s side) and a relative of Patrick Henry and James Madison (on her father’s side).
- She has a sister named Dabney Mercer.
- She graduated from Columbia with a BA in art history.
- Mortimer wrote a novel titled Southern Charm, which follows Minty Davenport from South Carolina to New York, where she is the victim of rumors.
- She was featured in Vestal magazine in the May 2012 issue, which included the cover and a featured editorial styled by Lo’renzo Hill-White and shot by fashion photographer Kevin Sinclair.