Born on November 2, 1960, Tim Storey is an American life coach, author, motivational speaker and Entrepreneur who is the founder of Timothy Brian Kids Foundation. For more information on him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Southern California College and Bethany Theological Seminary.
Tim Storey Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in California, United States, he was born to Anthony and Bessie Storey as the youngest of five children. His father died when he 10 and his older died by car accident when was 13 years old.
Tim Storey Affair/Married/Wife/Children
You were never meant to be regular, that's why regular doesn't feel right. You're original, unique, phenomenal…you were born to live an Utmost Life! Get around people who will pull the Utmost out of you… @grantcardone @LewisHowes pic.twitter.com/ZkHB6V3Ak5
— Tim Storey (@timstorey) July 21, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Timothy Brian Storey
- Nicknames: Tim
- Birthday: November 2, 1960
- Age: 57 years old
- Birthplace: Lynwood, California
- Current Residence: Untied States
- Education: Bethany theological Seminary
- Profession: Motivation Speaker, Life Coach, Author
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Cindy Storey (ex-wife), Roxanne Storey
- Children: Isaiah Storey, Chloe Storey
- Net Worth: $15 million USD (estimated)
For more information, visit our site.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He has visited over 75 countries.
- Tim Storey began meeting with influencers and thought leaders in the entertainment industry in 1992.
- He was the youngest of five children of his parents.
- In 2006, he began working on the TV series ‘’Dog the Bounty Hunter’’, debuting in the episode entitled ‘’To Love and to Cherish’’, and continuing appearing in the series until 2007.
- He leads Congregation Church in Placentia, CA, which meets weekly and provides spiritual insight and direction for people of diverse ages, backgrounds, and needs.
If you have a setback, Don’t take a step back- Get ready for a comeback!