Born on March 24, 1971, Tig Notaro is an American stand-p comic, singer, and writer who is known for comedy style. She was nominated for Grammy Award for her album Live in 2014 and in 2017 for the album Boyish Girl Interrupted. For more information, read the article below.
Tig Notaro Ethnicity/Religion
Notaro was born in Jackson, Mississippi to Mathilde and Pat Notaro. She has a brother named Renaud.
Tig Notaro Married/Sexuality
She is married to Stephanie Allynne. they married in 2015. For more information, visit her twitter.
Hey y’all! This is Maritza Montañez (@itzaritz)! I am an improviser and teacher @ucbtny, a bookseller @booksaremagicbk, and a li’l Brooklyn-based freak originally from California’s San Joaquin Valley and yes I will be tweeting for Tig today!!!
— Tig Notaro (@TigNotaro) December 6, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Mathilde O’Callaghan Notaro
- Nicknames: Tig Notaro
- Birthday: March 24, 1971
- Age: 48 years old (as of December 2019)
- Birthplace: Jackson, Mississippi, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: She has got her GED
- Profession: writer, actress
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Stephanie Allynne (m. 2015)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
Height: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is known for deadpan comedy.
- She was nominated for Grammy Award for her album Live in 2014.
- In 2017, the album Boyish Girl Interrupted was nominated at the 59th Annual Grammy Awards.
- She started doing stand ups in the late 90s.
- Funny or Die produced Under a Rock with Tig Notaro, a YouTube series in which Notaro tries to guess the identity of celebrity guests.
- She is married to Stephanie Allynne.
- She was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2012.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.