Born on December 3, 1979, Tiffany Haddish is an American comedian and actress who is best known for her role in the comedy film Girls Trip. She previously had roles in the critically acclaimed NBC comedy series The Carmichael Show from 2015 to 2017, and the 2016 action comedy film Keanu. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended El Camino Real High School.
Tiffany Haddish Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born and raised in South Central Los Angeles, her father was a refugee from Eritrea and is from a Jewish family. Her mother is African-American.
Tiffany Haddish Affair/Dating/Married
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Tiffany Sarac Haddish
- Nicknames: Tiffany
- Birthday: December 3, 1979
- Age: 37 years old
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: El Camino Real High School
- Profession: Comedian, actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: William Stewart (div. 2014)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $2 million USD (approx)
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
- Feet Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 26 inches
- Hip Size: 33 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32B
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her father was from Eritrea, and was of Ethiopian Jewish descent. Her mother is African-American.
- Tiffany Haddish is a graduate of El Camino Real High School.
- Tiffany is the oldest of five children. She has two half brothers and two half sisters.
- At the age of 13, her mother was in a car accident that triggered her schizophrenia and she and her siblings were placed into foster care.