Thomas Markle Sr., is the father of Meghan Markle. He is of Dutch-Irish origin and was born in 1945. He is a former television lighting director who worked on iconic US shows including Married with Children and General Hospital. He has won two Daytime Emmy Awards including Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Design Excellence For a Daytime Drama Series. He was married to Doria Ragland (Meghan Markle’s mother) in 1979 but divorced in 1987. After undergoing heart surgery on May 16, 2018, it was confirmed that he will not be attending his daughter’s wedding.
Before Fame: He was a former television lighting director.
Thomas Markle Ethnicity/Religion
He is a former lighting director. He is of Irish-Dutch origin.
Thomas Markle Affair/Married/Wife/Children
He was married to Doria Ragland from 1979 to 1987. He has two other children from previous marriage: Samantha and Thomas Jr. who are children to Roslyn Loveless. More information on him can be found here.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Thomas W Markle
- Nicknames: Thomas
- Birthday: 1945
- Age: Not Available
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Roslyn Loveless, Doria Ragland
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He has won a Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Achievement in Design Excellence For a Daytime Drama Series.
- He is of Irish-Dutch origin.
- He was a lighting director.
- He’s won two Daytime Emmy Awards.
- Hew grew up in Newport, Pennsylvania.