Born on August 30, 1960, Thom Tillis is an American politician and businessman who is the current junior United States Senator from North Carolina and has been serving in the position since 2015. As a member of the Republican Party, he served as the Speaker of the North Carolina House of Representative previously. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Chattanooga State Community College and University of Maryland University College.
Thom Tillis Ethnicity/Religion
Thom was born in Jacksonville, Florida to Margie and Thomas Raymond Tillis. He has five siblings.
Thom Tillis Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Susan Tillis and have two children. For more information, visit his twitter.
Senate Republicans and @realDonaldTrump are setting records by confirming well-qualified judges, most recently Ken Bell of N.C. Proud to be on the frontline in the Judiciary Committee for each of these confirmations, including Kavanaugh and Gorsuch. https://t.co/3ufzXzHNpm
— Senator Thom Tillis (@SenThomTillis) May 24, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Thomas Roland Tillis
- Nicknames: Thom Tillis
- Birthday: August 30, 1960
- Age: 58 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Jacksonville, Florida, US
- Current Residence: North Carolina
- Education: Chattanooga State Community College University of Maryland University College
- Profession: Politician, businessman
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Susan Tillis
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Rex Tillerson? Learn about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He is the junior United States Senator from North Carolina and has served in the position since 2015.
- He has said that climate change is not a fact.
- He has an “A+” rating from the National Rifle Association (NRA).
- He is against same sex marriage.
- He is against net neutrality.
I resolve to work with my colleagues to succeed in producing the good rather than failing to produce the perfect.