Born on May 17, 1989, Tessa Virtue is a Canadian ice dancer. With skating partner Scott Moir, she is the 2010 and 2018 Olympic champion, the 2014 Olympic silver medalist, three-time World champion (2010, 2012, 2017), three-time Four Continents champion (2008, 2012, 2017). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: Tessa and Scoot were paired in 1997.
Tessa Virtue Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in London, Ontario, Canada, she is the daughter of Kate and Jim Virtue. She is the youngest of four children.
Is Tessa Virtue Single? Or is she dating someone?
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Tessa Jane McCormick Virtue
- Nicknames: Tessa Virtue
- Birthday: May 17, 1989
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: London, Ontario, Canada
- Current Residence: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Education: Montreal International School of Skating, University of Windsor, University of Western Ontario
- Profession: Ice dancer
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Partner: Scott Moir
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 1.65 m (5 feet 5 inches)
- Weight: 53 kg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the 2010 and 2018 Olympic champion.
- Virtue and Moir were paired in 1997.
- In 2009 they became the first ice dance team to receive a 10.0 for a program component score under the new ISU Judging System.
- Having skated together for over 20 years, they are the longest-standing ice dance team in Canadian history.
- Virtue and Moir’s partnership has been purely athletic, except for a brief period of time that they dated.