Born on March 30, 1986, Tessa Ferrer is an American actress who is best known for her role as Dr. Leah Murphy in the series Grey’s Anatomy and as Nurse Duckett in Catch-22 (2019). The 5 feet 7 inch actress is the daughter of Debby Boone and Gabriel Ferrer. For more information, read the article below.
Tessa Ferrer Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Los Angeles, California, to Debby Boone and Gabriel. She is the sister of Gabi Ferrer. Her grandmother Rosemary Clooney was George Clooney’s aunt.
Tessa Ferrer Affair/Married/Boyfriend/Husband
Her relationship status is not known at the moment. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Tessa Rose Ferrer
- Nicknames: Tessa Ferrer
- Birthday: March 30, 1986
- Age: 33 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Dating/Husband: Not Available
- Net Worth: $1 million USD (estimated)
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm)
- Weight: 55-60 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Hips Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Hair Color: Blonde
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the daughter of singer Debby Boone and Gabriel Ferrer.
- She is best known for her role as Dr Leah Murphy in the Grey’s Anatomy.
- She is first cousin of Jessica Corbin.
- Her grandmother was George Clooney’s aunt.
- She appears as Nurse Duckett in Catch-2 (2019).