Born on May 18, 1972, Teresa Giudice is an American reality television cast-member who is best known for starting in The Real Housewives of New Jersey. She has also written multiple New York Times bestseller cookbooks and was featured on Donald Trump’s The Celebrity Apprentice 5 (2012). On December 23, 2015, she was released from federal prison after serving 11 months of a 15-month sentence for fraud, while her husband, Joe, began his 41-month sentence on March 23, 2016. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, she attended Berkeley College.
Teresa Giudice Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Teresa Giudice was born in Paterson, New Jersey, to Italian immigrants. She has a younger brother named Giuseppe Gorga.
Teresa Giudice Affair/Married/
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Teresa Giudice
- Nicknames: Teresa
- Birthday: May 18, 1962
- Age: 45 years old
- Birthplace: Paterson, New Jersey, U.S
- Current Residence: Montville, New Jersey
- Education: Berkeley College
- Profession: Reality television cast-member
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Giuseppe Giudice (m. 1999)
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: $11 million US
- Height: 5 feet inches (173 cm)
- Weight: 57 kg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She studied fashion marketing and management at Berkeley College in New Jersey.
- She has her own jewelry and fashion line.
- The godmother of her youngest daughter, Audriana Giudice, is longtime friend and cast-mate, Dina Manzo.
- She went to federal prison on Jan. 5, 2015 for mail, wire and bankruptcy fraud.
- She is a child of Italian immigrants, Giacinto and Antonia, and sister of Giuseppe.
- She is known for her extravagant lifestyle and highly publicized financial and legal troubles leading up to her prison sentence.