Born on July 6, 1978, Tamera Mowry is an American actress and model who first gained game for her role as Tamera Campbell on the sitcom Sister, Sister. She has also starred in Disney Channel Original Movie Twitches and its sequel Twitches Too. She and her twin sister Tia Mowry were in a singing group called Voices in the early 1990s. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She gained fame for her role as Tamera Campbell in the sitcom Sister, Sister.
Tamera Mowey Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Gelnhausen, Germany, she was born to Darlene Reene Mowry and Timothy John Mowry. Both of her parents attended same high school and were in the US Army.
Tamera Mowry Affair/Married/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Tamera Darvette Mowry-Housley
- Nicknames: Tamera Mowry
- Birthday: July 6, 1978
- Age: 40 years old
- Birthplace: Gelnhausen, West Germany
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California
- Education: Birmingham High School
- Profession: Actress, model
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Adam Housley
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $4 million USD
- Height: 5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 26 inches
- Hip Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She has Irish ancestry from her father’s side whereas she has Afro-Bahamian descent from her mother’s side.
- She didn’t lose her virginity until she was 29 years because of her Christian faith.
- She rose to fame after her role as Tamera Campbell on sitcom, Sister, Sister.
- She and her identical twin sister Tia Mowry were in a singing group in the early 1990s called Voices.
- She and her sister became born-again Christian when they were eight years old.
- The twin sisters collaborated to start a reality show, Tia & Tamera, which went on to become the most watched new series in the history of the STYLE Network.
- For more updates, visit our site.
I have a best friend as a husband, and he is my number one supporter. He’s a family man, and he’s always giving back to God. That is what makes him a beautiful man. We’re not perfect by any means, but that makes us beautiful as well. We’re not afraid to say we’re not perfect. We have our disagreements, but that comes along with marriage.