Born on August 16, 1975, Taika Waititi is a New Zealand filmmaker, actor and comedian who directed the Marvel Cinematic Universe superhero film Thor: Ragnarok. He is also known for his feature films Boy and Hunt for the Wilderpeople.
He appears as Adolf Hitler in Jojo Rabbit. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Victoria University of Wellington.
Taika Waititi Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
He was born in Wellington, New Zealand to father of Māori of Te Whānau-ā-Apanui and mother of Russian Jewish and Irish heritage.
Taika Waititi Affair/Married/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Taika David Waititi
- Nicknames: Taika Waititi
- Birthday: August 16, 1975
- Age: 44 years old (as of September 2019)
- Birthplace: Wellington, New Zealand
- Education: Victoria University of Wellington
- Profession: Filmmaker, Actor, Comedian
- Nationality: New Zealand
- Ethnicity/Race: His father is Maori of Te Whanau-a-Apanui and his mother is of Russian and Irish descent
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Chelsea Winstanley (m. 2011)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available at the moment
- Height: 6 feet (184 cm)
- Weight: 80 kg (approx)
Visit our site for more updates.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is known for his role in short film Two Cars, One Night.
- He is the director of Marvel Cinematic Universe film Thor: Ragnarok.
- His father is Māori of Te Whānau-ā-Apanui and his mother is of Russian Jewish and Irish heritage.
- He describes himself as a “Polynesian Jewish”.
- One of his first TV appearances was playing a surfer in a Moro Bar commercial.
- He has been a member of the ‘Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences’ (AMPAS) since 2016.
- He appears as Adolf Hitler in Jojo Rabbit.
Also with that money comes the idea, “Let your imagination run wild.” Which I think is a very dangerous thing. I think it’s dangerous because you can get into pretty wacky territory. There are things that are too crazy.