Born in December 21, 1962, Steven Mnuchin is an American banker, film producer and the current United States Secretary of the Treasury under the Trump administration.
Before Fame: Before fame, he graduated from Yale University.
Steven Mnuchin Family/Ethnicity
Born in New York City, he was born to a Jewish Family. He is the son of Robert E. Mnuchin and Elaine Terner Cooper.
Steven Mnuchin Affair/Wife
In 1999, Mnuchin married heather deforest Crosby. The couple had 3 children. They divorced in 2014. He married actress Louise Linton in 2017. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Steven Terner Mnuchin
- Nicknames: Steven Terner
- Birthday: December 21, 1962
- Age: 54 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Current Residence: New York, US
- Education: Yale University
- Political Party: Republican
- Profession: Banker, Film producer, fund manager
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Heather deforest Crosby (1997-2014), Louise Linton (2017-)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $300 million USD
- Height: 6 feet 0 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was the National Finance Manger for the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump.
- He was the co-chairman of the now bankrupt Relativity Media.
- He is the Secretary of Treasury, under President Donald Trump.
My No. 1 priority is growth in the economy. Tax reform will be our first and most important part of that.
Let me tell you, one of the most proud aspects of my career was buying Indymac during the financial crisis.