Born on November 27, 1953, Steve Bannon is an American media executive, political activist and former investment banker who is the executive chairman of Breitbart News. He served as the White House Chief Strategist (a newly created position) in the administration of US President Donald Trump during the first seven months of his term. Bannon was an officer in the United States Navy for seven years in the late 1970s and early 1980s. As a member of the Republicans, he is a self-describer economic nationalist. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Virginia Tech.
Steve Bannon Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Norfolk, Virginia, he is the son of Doris and Martin Bannon. He comes from a working class Irish Catholic family.
Steve Bannon Affair/Married/Divorce
He has been married and divorced three times and has three daughters. His first marriage was to Cathleen Suzanne Houff. Bannon and Houff had a daughter, Maureen, in 1988 and subsequently divorced. Bannon’s second marriage was to Mary Louise Piccard, a former investment banker, in April 1995. Their twin daughters were born three days after the wedding. Piccard filed for dissolution of their marriage in 1997. His third marriage was to Diane Clohesy; they divorced in 2009. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Stephen Kevin Bannon
- Nicknames: Steve
- Birthday: November 27, 1953
- Age: 63 years old
- Birthplace: Norfolk, Virginia, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Virginia Tech, Georgetown University, Harvard University
- Profession: Media executive, political activist, banker
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Cathleen Houff Jordan (divorced) Mary Piccard (1995–1997) Diane Clohesy (divorced 2009)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $48 million USD (approx)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He Became Breitbart Executive Chairman in 2012.
- He Has Been an Investment Banker, a Filmmaker, and a Naval Officer.
- He’s the Founding Chairman of The Government Accountability Institute.
- Bannon was an officer in the United States Navy for seven years in the late 1970s and early 1980s, serving on the destroyer USS Paul F. Foster as a surface warfare officer in the Pacific Fleet and, afterwards stateside as a special assistant to the Chief of Naval Operations at the Pentagon.
- After his military service, he worked at Goldman Sachs as an investment banker in the Mergers and Acquisitions Department.
Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That’s power.
This country is in a crisis. And if you’re fighting to save this country, if you’re fighting to take this country back, it’s not going to be sunshine and patriots. It’s going to be people who want to fight. I mean, Andrew Breitbart was all about the fight.