Born on February 16, 1960, Stephen Moore is an American writer and economic commentator who is a co-founder of Club for Growth. He was also the adviser in Herman Cain’s 2012 presidential campaign and Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.
He was announced to be nominated to serve as a governor of the Federal Reserve in March 19, 2019 by President Donald Trump. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: He attended University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign (BA) and George Mason University (MA).
Stephen Moore Ethnicity/Religion
Stephen was born in Winnetka, Illinois. His parents’ information is not known at the moment.
Stephen Moore Affair/Married/Wife
He was married to Allison Moore until 2011. He is now married to Anne Carey.
Stephen has three sons. For more information, visit his twitter.
— Stephen Moore (@StephenMoore) February 13, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Stephen Moore
- Nicknames: Stephen
- Birthday: February 16, 1960
- Age: 59 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Winnetka, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign), George Mason University
- Profession: Writer, economic commentator
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Allison Moore (until 2011), Anne Carey (present)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He is a co-founder of Club for Growth.
- He was he adviser to Herman Cain’s 2012 presidential campaign and Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.
- He is a advocate of tax cuts.
- He was announced to be nominated to serve as a governor of the Federal Reserve in March 19, 2019 by President Donald Trump.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.