Born in August 23, 1985, Stephen Miller is known for being President Donald Trump’s senior adviserfor policy. He is noted for his behavior as a racist. To know more about Stephen, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, he graduated from Duke University.
Stephen Miller Family/Ethnicity
Born in Santa Monica, California, he grew up in a Jewish family. Though his parents were Democrats, he became a conservative after reading Guns, Crime and Freedom, a book by National Rifle Association CEO Wayne LaPierre.
Stephen Miller Wife
Not available at the moment. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Stephen Miller Racist
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Stephen Miller
- Nicknames: Stephen
- Birthday: August 23, 1985
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthplace: Santa Monica California, US
- Current Residence: Not Available
- Education: Duke University
- Profession: Political advisor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know about Miller
- He dumped a childhood friend because he was Latino.
- He was the ‘ best-known and least-liked conservative activist’ in his liberal high school.
- He was once booed off the stage for making a racist joke about the school janitors
- He worked for noted racist Jeff Sessions.
Anything that portrays America as under attack by Islamic terrorists, as even the most purely apolitical 9/11 memorial inevitably will, challenges the university dogma.
You’re obsessed with race. You see everything in terms of race, and you see everyone who disagrees with your worldviews as a racist. And guess what? Almost everybody you’ve been talking to thinks something is wrong with you.