Born on June 13, 1951, Stellan Skarsgard is a Swedish actor who is best known for his roles as Jan Nyman in Breaking the Waves, Gerald Lambeau in Good Will Hunting, Bootstrap Bill Turner in Pirates of the Caribbean and so on. He appears as Boris Shcherbina in Chernobyl. For more information, read the article below.
Stellan Skarsgard Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Stellan was born in Gothenburg, Sweden to Gudrun and Jan Skarsgard.
Stellan Skarsgard Affair/Married/Wife
He was married to My Skarsgard from 1975 to 2007 with whom he had six children. He then married Megan Everett in 2008 and they have two son together. For more information, visit his twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Stellan John Skarsgard
- Nicknames: Stellan
- Birthday: 13 June 1951
- Age: 67 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Gothenburg, Sweden
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: Swedish
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: My Skarsgård (m. 1975; div. 2007), Megan Everett (m. 2009)
- Children: 8
- Height: 6 feet 3 inches (191 cm)
- Weight: 180 lbs (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 12/13 (US)
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He claims that people mistake him for Liam Neeson.
- He has 8 children.
- He started his career early and most of his early roles were in Swedish television and films.
- His first American film was 1985 movie Noon Wine.
- He was considered for the role of Oskar Schindler in Schindler’s List.
- He was brought up by humanist, atheist parent and had an atheist grandfather and a deeply religious grandmother.
- He set out to read the Bible and Quran after September 11 attacks and he condemns both of them as violent.
- He was a massive Tarzan fan growing up.
I was born naked and walk around naked at home. My parents walked around naked and when my friends in school still thought babies were brought by storks I could tell them how they were really made. I have a very relaxed relationship with my genitals.