Born on January 20, 1967, Stacey Dash is an American actress and talk show host who is best known for co-starring in the movie Clueless and its television series. Dash was a co-host on Fox News talk show Outnumbered 2014 to 2015. In 2018, she filed paperwork to run in California’s 44th congressional district in the 2018 Congressional Election. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: Her first notable appearance was as Michelle in the 1985 The Cosby Show episode “Denise’s Friend”.
Stacey Dash Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in New York City, she is the daughter of Linda Holmes. She has a step-father, Cecil Holmes and a brother. She is of Bajan, African American and Mexican descent.
Stacey Dash Affair/Dating/Married
Dash has been married three times, firstly to Brian Lovell from 1999 to 2005, secondly to James Maby from 2005 to 2006, and thirdly to Emmanuel Xeureb from 2009 to 2011. She has two children. For more information, contact her on twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Stacey Lauretta Dash
- Nicknames: Stacey Dash
- Birthday: January 20, 1967
- Age: 51 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Paramus High School
- Profession: Actress, talk show host
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Bajan, African American and Mexican descent.
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aquarius
Spouse/Wife: Brian Lovell (m. 1999; div. 2005) James Maby (m. 2005; div. 2006) Emmanuel Xuereb (m. 2009; div. 2011)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $8 million (approx)
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 54 kg
- Feet Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 4
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Hip Size: 35 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34C
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is of Mexican and Afro-Bajan descent.
- As a former Democrat, she came out in favor of Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney in 2012.
- In 2012, she switched her party affiliation from Democratic to Republican.
- Her first cousin is Damon Dash, the former CEO and co-founder of Roc-A-Fella Records.
- She made her first television appearance in the NBC crime drama pilot Farrell: For the People starring Valerie Harper and Ed O’Neill in 1982, which did not make it past its pilot episode.
I came across awful characters when I got some kind of status and came to Hollywood. Then you have directors trying to sleep with you, assuming that you will do things because of the way you dress.