Born on October 8, 1978, Sri Kulkarni is a 2018 Democratic candidate to U.S House to represent the 22nd Congressional District of Texas. He served as a policy and defense advisor for Senator Kirsten Gillibrand. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Texas, Austin and Harvard University.
Sri Kulkarni Ethnicity/Religion
Sri Preston Kulkarni is an Indian American Democrat who is running for Congress in Texas’ 22nd district. He is running against Pete Olsen, who is a direct descendant of the founding father of Texas, Sam Houston. He was born to Margaret Preston Kulkarni and Venkatesh Kulkarni.
Sri Kulkarni Affair/Married/Wife
His relationship status is not available at the moment. For more updates, visit our site. Also, visit his twitter.
No political campaign has ever reached out to ethnic communities in their own languages. That's why we're calling voters in over a dozen languages.
— Sri Preston Kulkarni (@SriPKulkarni) October 20, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Srinivas Preston Kulkarni
- Nicknames: Sri Kulkarni
- Birthday: October 8, 1978
- Age: 40 years old
- Birthplace: Not Available
- Current Residence: Texas, United States
- Education: University of Texas at Austin, Harvard University
- Profession: Former diplomat
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: He is an Indian-American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Democrat.
- He speaks English, Hindi, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese fluently.
- He served in the foreign service for fourteen years.