Born on November 25, 1963, Sonja Morgan is an American reality television personality who is known for her appearance on Bravo’s The Real Housewives of New York. She is also known for setting the bar high for hilarious entertainment and affordable luxurious designs such as her Sonja Morgan New York Fashion Collection which was unveiled at NY Fashion Week 2015. Long before Sonja Morgan became a household name from her television appearances, she was a mover and shaker among New York City high rollers and international jet setters. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Fashion Institute of Technology.
Sonja Morgan Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Albany, New York, she is an American Businesswoman and reality television personality.
Sonja Morgan Affair/Married/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Sonja Morgan
- Nicknames: Sonja
- Birthday: November 25, 1963
- Age: 54 years old
- Birthplace: Albany, New York
- Current Residence: New York, United States
- Education: Fashion Institute of Technology
- Profession: Reality television personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: John Morgan (divorced)
- Children: Quincy Adams Morgan
- Net Worth: $8 million USD (estimated)
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Light Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Long before Sonja Morgan became a household name from her television appearances, she was a mover and shaker among New York City high rollers and international jet setters.
- She studied at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City, from 1982 to 1985.
- She was sued by a production company for $7,000,000 after she backed out of financing a film at the last minute. She lost the suit.
I live in the moment not in fear. I’m going to go light my abundance candle.