Born on October 22, 1992, Sofia Vassilieva is an American actress who is best known for her role as Ariel in the series Medium, Kate in the film adaptation of My Sister’s Keeper and Eloise in Eloise at the Plaza and Eloise at Christmastime.
She appears as Lara in the Looking for Alaska (2019). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: Her first role was in an episode of CBS series The Agency.
Sofia Vassilieva Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Sofia was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota to Dr. Larissa Vassilieva, a biologist, and Dr. Vladimir Vassiliev, a physicist. Her parents immigrated from Russia.
Sofia Vassilieva Affair/Boyfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Sofia Vladimirovna Vassilieva
- Nicknames: Sofia Vassilieva
- Birthday: October 22, 1992
- Age: 26 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Minneapolis, Minnesota, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, Columbia College
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: She is of Russian ethnicity
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm)
- Weight: 55-57 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 34/35 inches
- Hips Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34/35 inches
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Black
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is best known for her roles in My Sister’s Keeper (2009), Medium (2005) and The Wonderful World of Disney (1995).
- Her parents are Russian immigrants. Her father is a physicist and her mother is a biologist.
- She was discovered at International Modeling and Talent Association in New York.
- Her first role was in an episode of CBS series The Agency.
- She was a presenter of Family Feature Film on the Humane Society’s 19th Genesis Awards in 2005.
- She is a member of Alpha Omicron Pi women’s fraternity.
- She appears as Lara in Looking for Alaska (2019)
My mother is my hero.
There is work, and there is pleasure, Acting is pleasure.