Slobodan Praljak (January 2, 1945-29 November 2017) was a Bosnian Croat war criminal and a general in the Croatian Army, who committed suicide by poison after he was held guilty in November 29, 2017. In 2004 he voluntarily surrendered to the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY), and from 2013 was among six Bosnian Croat officials convicted for war crimes against the Bosnian Muslim population during the Croat-Bosniak War. He was sentenced to 20 years in jail. He was also an engineer, author, businessman and director. Read the article for more information.
Before Fame: He had three universities graduates.
Slobodan Praljak Parents/Ethnicity/Nationality
Born on Capljina, Slobodan he was the son of Mirko who worked for Yugoslav security agency.
Slobodan Praljak Affair/Married/Wife/Children
Praljak was married to Kaćuša Babić. The couple had no children, but Praljak was close to his two stepchildren Nikola and Nataša, who took his last name.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Slobodan Praljak
- Nicknames: Slobodan
- Birthday: January 2, 1945
- Death: 29 November 2017
- Age: 72 years old (at the time of death)
- Birthplace: Čapljina
- Died at: The Hague, Netherlands
- Education: Faculty of Electrical Engineering in Zagreb, Zagreb Academy of Dramatic Art
- Profession: War Criminal, General in the Croatian Army
- Nationality: Croatian, Bosnian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Kacusa Babic
- Children: They had no children
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In 2004 he voluntarily surrendered to the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY).
- He was sentenced to 20 years in jail.
- An appeal was heard in early 2017; upon hearing the guilty verdict upheld in November 2017, Praljak committed suicide by drinking poison in the courtroom.
- He had three universities degree.
- He was also an engineer, film and theatre director, businessman and author.