Born on April 18, 1996, Stokeley Clevon Goulbourne, known professionally as Ski Mask the Slump God is an American rapper and songwriter from Broward County, Florida. His notable singles include “Catch Me Outside” and “BabyWipe”. His mixtape Beware the Book of Eli, released in May 2018, peaked at No. 50 on the Billboard 200 chart.
Before Fame: He grew up listening Busta Rhymes, Misy Elliott, Wu Tang Clan and Lil Wayne.
Ski Mask the Slump God Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born on April 18, 1996, Ski Mask the Slump God was born in Ford Lauderdale, Florida. He is of Jamaican and African descent.
Ski Mask the Slump God Affair/Dating
Learn about XXXTentacion by clicking the link.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Stokeley Clevon Goulbourne
- Nicknames: Ski Mast the Slump God
- Birthday: April 18, 1996
- Age: 22 years old
- Birthplace: Broward County, Florida, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Rapper, Songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Girlfriend/Dating: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: 140 lbs
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 30 inches
- Biceps: 13 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His mixtape Beware the Book of Eli, released in May 2018, peaked at No. 50 on the Billboard 200 chart.
- He is of Jamaican and African descent.
- He grew up listening to Busta Rhymes, Missy Elliott, Wu Tang Clan, and Lil Wayne, among other artists.
- In 2013, he was sent to a juvenile detention center for possession of “around $10 worth of weed”, where he met XXXTentacion.