Born on April 17, 1974, Simon Konecki is an American ex-investment banker and CEO of Drop4Drop who is the ex-husband of Adele (divorced in April 19, 2019). To learn more about him, read the article below.
Simon Konecki Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
He was born in New York, US and studied Eton. He started his career by becoming a foreign exchange broker and started running teams of senior broker at Lehman Brothers after few years.
He then left the company to launch a charity named Drop4Drop which provides clean drinking water to developing countries.
Simon Konecki Affair/Married/Wife
He was married to Clary Fisher from 2004 to 2008. They had a daughter.
He later started dating Adele in 2012 and married her. They welcomed their first child on October 19, 2012.
In April 2019, they announced that they were separating. Visit Adele’s Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Simon Christopher Konecki
- Nicknames: Simon Konecki
- Birthday: April 17, 1974
- Age: 45 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: United States
- Education: Eton
- Profession: CEO of Drop4Drop, ex-investment banker
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Clary Fisher (m. 2004-2008), Adele (div. April 2019)
- Children: Christian
- Net Worth: Not Available (expected to be multi-millionaire)
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm)
- Weight: 80-90 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 9
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the ex-husband of Adele.
- He is also the CEO of Drop4Drop, a charity that provides clean drinking water to developing countries.
- He is an ex-investment banker.
- He was married to Clary Fisher before being married to Adele. They had a daughter and divorced in 2008.
- He is often compared as Zach Galiflanakis look-alike.
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.