Born on June 1, 1967, Siggy Flicker (Sigalit Flicker) is a relationship expert, matchmaker and television personality who is known for starring in the VH1 reality television series Why Am I Still Single?! and Bravo’s reality television series The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Apart from being a reality star, she is also a author. She is the author of Write Your Own Fairy Tale: The New Rules for Dating, Relationships, and Finding Love On Your Terms. For more information on Siggy, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, she attended Monmouth University.
Siggy Flicker Parents/Ethnicity/Nationality/Religion
Flicker was born in Israel during the 1967 Six-Day War and grew up in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, after moving to the United States as a five-year-old. Her name has the meaning of “Violet” in Hebrew.
Siggy Flicker Affair/Married/Husband
In 1997, she married Mark Flicker and the couple have two children. They divorced in 2007. She remarried in 2012, to a car salesman Michael Campanella. For more information on Flicker, contact her on twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Sigalit Flicker
- Nicknames: Siggy Flicker
- Birthday: June 1, 1967
- Age: 50 years old
- Birthplace: Israel
- Current Residence: Tenafly, New Jersey
- Education: Monmouth University
- Profession: Relationship expert, television persolanity
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Religion: Hebrew
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Husband: mark Flicker (1997-2007), Michael Campanella (2012-present)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $5 million US (Approx)
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a television personality.
- Flicker was born in Israel during the 1967 Six-Day War.\
- While she attended Monmouth University, she supported herself as a waitress at TGI Friday’s.
- She has been a successful matchmaker for more than 20 years.
I am 5’4 but everyone thinks i am 5’7 because of my big mouth!
Being single isn’t going to kill you, and being married or being in a relationship isn’t going to heal you.