Born on January 1, 1970, Shannon Watts is an American social media personality and activist who is best known for being the founder of Moms Demand Action, a gun control movement. The movement has established a chapter in every state of the country and has more around 6 million supporters.
Shannon was a stay-at-home mother before launching the movement. The activist is a graduate of University of Missouri-Columbia. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She had worked as a communications executive.
Shannon Watts Ethnicity/Religion
Shannon is from United States of America. She is a graduate of University of Missouri-Columbia.
Shannon Watts Husband/Married
She is married; however, her husband’s name is not known to us at the moment. She has five children. For more information, visit her twitter.
— END GUN VIOLENCE (@lpetitt50) October 20, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Shannon Watts
- Nicknames: Shannon
- Birthday: January 1, 1970
- Age: 49 years old (as of October 2019)
- Birthplace: United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Missouri-Columbia
- Profession: Activist, social media personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Husband: She is probably married as she is the mother of five chidlren
- Children: 5
- Net Worth: Not Available at the moment.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an activist and social media personality.
- She is best known for launching gun control movement named Moms Demand Action.
- She is a graduate of University of Missouri – Columbia.
- She has five children.
- She was a stay-at-home mom prior to founding Moms Demand Action.
- She had previously worked as communications executive.
- She is an active board member of Emerge American.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.