Born on December 28, 1973, Seth Meyers is an American actor, comedian, and television host who hosts the Late Night with Seth Myers and previously was a head writer for NBC’s Saturday Night Live.
He has also appeared in the film Journey to the Center of the Earth and voiced the character Jeremy Awesome in The Awesome. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Northwestern University.
Seth Meyers Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Evanston, Illinois, he was born to Hilary Claire and Laurence Meyers Jr. His younger brother, Josh Meyers, is an actor.
Seth Meyers Affair/Married/Wife
He married his girlfriend, attorney Alexi Ahse in September 1, 2013. They have two son.
Visit his twitter for more information.
— Seth Meyers (@sethmeyers) February 28, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Seth Adam Meyers
- Nicknames: Seth Meyers
- Birthday: December 28, 1973
- Age: 45 years old (as of Feb 2019)
- Birthplace: Evanston, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Northwestern University
- Profession: comedian, writer, actor, television host
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Known at the moment
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Alexi Ashe (m. 2013)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: He is a millionaire
Who is Michael Cohen? Learn more about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the host of Late Night With Seth Meyers.
- In 2014, he hosted 666thPrimetime Emmy Awards.
- In 2018, he hosted the 75th Golden Globe Awards.
- His paternal grandfather was Jewish of Lithuanian descent.
- While attending college, he ran a hot dog stand.
- He is the winner Bravo’s Celebrity Poker Showdown season three in 2009.
- He has said that his comedy influences are David Letterman, Monty Python, Steve Martin, Dennis Miller, Jon Stewart, Conan O’ Brien, Woody Allen, Mel Brooks and P G Wodeshose.
- He is a fan of Boston Red Sox.
- He is a huge fan of Game of Thrones.
It’s nice to have an elephant in the room. There’s nothing more helpful than something everybody’s thinking about.