Born on October 22, 1970, Sebastian Gorka is a British born Hungarian-American analyst who served as Deputy Assistant to the President in the administration of US President Donald Trump from January 2017 to August 2017. He is a former Fox news contributor and broadcasts a Salem Radio Show. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: he attended Heythrop College, University of London (BA) and Corvinus University (MA, PhD).
Sebastian Gorka Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Sebastian was born in London to Zsuzsa and Pal Gorka. His parents had fled to UK from Hungary after the failed anti-Soviet 1956 uprising.
Sebastian Gorka Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Katharine Cornell. They married in 1996. His wife has also been involved with administration of Donald Trump. For more information, visit his twitter.
A Full Timeline of the Patriot Spring https://t.co/cZYOn4wASV
— Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) June 14, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Sebastian Lukacs Gorka
- Nicknames: Sebastian Gorka
- Birthday: October 22, 1970
- Age: 48 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: London, England
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Heythrop College, University of London (BA) Corvinus University (MA, PhD)
- Profession: Military and intelligence analyst
- Nationality: British (1970-present), Hungarian (1970-present), American (2012-present)
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Katharine Cornell (m. 1996)
- Net Worth: He is a millionaire
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He is a former Fox News contributor.
- He has British, Hungarian and American citizenship.
- He served as the Deputy Assistant to the President in the administration of President Donald Trump from January 2017 to August 2017.
- He is considered as politically conservative.
- His parents had fled to the United Kingdom from Hungary after the failed anti-Soviet 1956 uprising.
- In his view, violence is a “fundamental” part of Islam.
- In 2016, he was detained for attempting to board a plane with a 9mm handgun in his luggage at the Ronald Reagan Airport.
- Visit our site for more updates.
It’s not what we stand for and the idea that we make it part of policy, when you do that, you really start down a slippery slope and you start to close the gap between us and the bad guys.