Born on September 23, 1971, Sean Spicer is an American political aide who served as 28th White House Press Secretary and as White House Communications Director under President Donald Trump until his resignation in July 21, 2017. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Connecticut College and Naval War College.
Sean Spicer Ethnicity/Religion
Born in New York, he was born to Kathryn and Michael William Spicer. His father was an insurance agent and his mother is the department manager in the East Asian studies department at Brown University. He is partial Irish. He is also a Roman Catholic.
Sean Spicer Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Rebecca Miller. They have two children and live in Alexandria, Virginia. Visit his twitter for more information.
Humbling & a true honor to spend the evening w @IndyFund & the brave men of Bravo Company 2-508 Parachute Infantry Regiment, 82nd Airborne. Reunited after 9 years from a deployment to Afghanistan that saw high casualty rates, & high suicide rates since home #OperationRESILIENCY pic.twitter.com/bbqlZvsmRe
— Sean Spicer (@seanspicer) April 7, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Sean Michael Spicer
- Nicknames: Sean Spicer
- Birthday: September 23, 1971
- Age: 47 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Manhasset, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Connecticut College, Naval War College
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: He is of partial Irish descent
- Religion: Raised Catholic
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Rebecca Miller (m. 2004)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Robert Mueller? Learn more about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He served as the 28th White House Press Secretary and as White House Communications Director in 2017.
- He is partial Irish.
- His wife is senior vice president, communications and public affairs, for the National Beer Wholesalers Association.
- He is Roman Catholic.
I was increasingly disappointed how people in the media do their job or, rather, don’t do their job. They are not there for the facts or pursuit of the truth; they are there to see, ‘How do I get on TV or become a YouTube star.’
Conflicts of interest’ arise when you’re not – when you’re sneaky about it, when you’re shady about it, when you’re not transparent about it. If you tell everyone, ‘Here’s what’s going on. Here’s the process; here are the people that are playing a role’ – that’s being transparent.