Born on September 22, 1960, Scott Baio is an Italian-American actor and television director who is known for his role as Chachi Arcola on the sitcom Happy Days (1977-1984) and its spin-off Joanie Loves Chachi (1982-1983). He recently became a center of attraction when on January 29, 2018, sexual misconduct allegation by Nicole Eggert have resurfaced. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: He attended Xaverian High School.
Scott Baio Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Bensonhurst neighborhood of the Brooklyn borough of New York City, he is the son of Italian immigrants from Castellammare del Golfo, Sicily, Italy, Rose, a homemaker, and Mario Baio, who worked as his manager.
Scott Baio Affair/Relationship
In 2001, Baio and then-girlfriend, Jeanette Jonsson, got engaged and were still discussing marriage in 2005. In 2007, shortly after the birth of their daughter, Baio married then-34-year-old Renée Sloan, whom he had met in the 1990s at the Playboy Mansion. For more information. Contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Scott Vincent James Baio
- Nicknames: Scott Baio
- Birthday: September 22, 1960
- Age: 57 years old
- Birthplace: Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Xaverian High School
- Profession: Actor, Television director
- Nationality: Italian-American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Renee Sloan-Baio (m. 2007)
- Children: 2 (1 stepchild)
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 64 kg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is known for his role as Chachi Arcola on the sitcom Happy Days (1977–1984) and its spin-off Joanie Loves Chachi (1982–1983).
- In 2001, Baio and then-girlfriend, Jeanette Jonsson, got engaged and were still discussing marriage in 2005.
- He is a cousin of former actor Jimmy Baio, and first cousin once-removed of Vampire Weekend band member Chris Baio.
- On January 29, 2018, sexual misconduct allegation by Nicole Eggert have resurfaced.
Family, work, familiarity. Listen, if I had a magic wand and I could make myself really be happy, I’d zap me onto a farm. And I know nothing about farming.