Born on July 2, 1993, Saweetie is an American singer and rapper started her music career by posting short raps on her Instagram and released her major label debut on March 16, 2018.
To learn more about her, read the article below.
Saweetie was born in Hayward, California as Diamonte Harper. She was born to Filipino-Chinese mother and African-American father.
She has been in a relationship with Quavo since 2018. For more information, visit her Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
Went to Harvard yesterday to see my icy students ❄️♥️ I remember being in college trying to figure out how I was going to make it as an entrepreneur and an artist. Sharing my journey and giving advice is something I loooove to do because I know what it feels like to wonder what my next moves would have to be 😭 what college should I go to next?
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Diamonte Harper
- Nicknames: Saweetie
- Birthday: July 2, 1993
- Age: 26 years old (as of 2019)
- Birthplace: Hayward, California, US
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California
- Education: University of Southern California
- Profession: Singer, rapper
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Quavo
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches (approx)
- Weight: 55 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an American singer and rapper.
- Her real name is Diamonte Harper.
- Her mother is of Filipino-Chinese ethnicity and her father is of African-American ethnicity.
- She began writing music at the age of 14.
- She was named Artist of the Week by Tidal in January 2018.
- She released her major label debut on March 16, 2018.
- She is the cousin of actress Gabrielle Union.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.