Born on August 13, 1982, Sarah Sanders is an American political adviser and campaign manager who currently serves as the White House Press Secretary under President Donald Trump. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Ouachita Baptist University.
Sarah Sanders Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Hope, Arkansas to Mike Huckabee and Janet Huckabee. She was born as he youngest child and has two brothers.
Sarah Sanders Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Bryan Sanders. They met in her father’s 2008 presidential campaign. They married in 2010 and have three children together. For more information, visit her twitter.
Scott is a great addition to the team and will do a great job helping distressed communities across America. https://t.co/segxyTwCSM
— Sarah Sanders (@PressSec) April 4, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Sarah Elizabeth Sanders
- Nicknames: Sarah Sanders
- Birthday: August 13, 1982
- Age: 36 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Hope, Arkansas, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Ouachita Baptist University
- Profession: Political adviser
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Bryan Sanders
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She has Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from Ouachita Baptist University.
- Her first involvement in political career was in her father’s first campaign for the US Senate in 1992.
- She is an Campaign manager who is the current White House Press Secretary under President Donald Trump.
- She is a Republican.
- She is the youngest child of her parents.
- She was named as “40 under 40” in politics by Time in 2010.
- Visit our site for more updates.
I think crime is probably driven more by morality than anything else.