Born on March 21, 1991 Sara Guerts is an American model with rare skin condition Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. As a consequence, Geurts has skin that wrinkles prematurely and makes her look older than she is. However, she quickly became a center of attraction when she used social media sites to bring awareness to the condition and garnered more than 45,000 followers on her eponymous Instagram account. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: She began to develop signs of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome at the age of 10.
Sara Guerts Parents/Rare Disease/Ethnicity
The 26 year old model is from United States. She began to develop signs of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome at the age of 10.
Sara Guerts Affair/Dating
View this post on Instagram
Shoot sneak peek 2 @beautycon 📷 • • • • • • • • #weekend #latepost #photoshoot #photograpy #beautycon #california #hollywood #sunshine #rays #highlight #natural #ehlersdanlosawareness #ehlersdanlossyndrome #effyourbeautystandards #inmyskiniwin #mybeautymyway #loveyourbody #loveyourlines #selflove #nowrongway #beyou #bebeautiful #blessed #inspire #embrace #beauty #perfectlyimperfect #imperfections #model #WLYG
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Sara Guerts
- Nicknames: Sara
- Birthday: March 21, 1991
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Model
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend/Dating: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She began to develop signs of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome at the age of 10.
- She was featured in Volition Magazine’s 2017 body positivity issue.
- She’s working toward becoming a face of EDS to help more people understand the disorder.
My skin was my biggest insecurity, but now I think it’s the most beautiful thing ever.
Each imperfection you have is individual to you.