Born in December 7, 1979, Sara Beth Bareilles is an American singer-songwriter and an actress. Sara Bareilles has sold over one million albums and over nine millions singles in United States earning six Grammy nominations.
Before Fame: Before fame, she worked as a waitress.
Career / Awards: Song of the Year in 2009 for her work “Love Song” in Grammy Awards.
Sara Bareilles, Waitress:
Sara Bareilles joins the cast Waitress, starting March 31 for 10 weeks only.
Who is Sara Bareilles’s Parents? Is she a single daughter?
Born in Eureka, California Sara is the daughter of a funeral home worker Bonnie Halvorsen and Paul Barelles, an insurance adjuster. She is of English Italian, German, French and Portuguese descent, Sara has two sisters.
Is Sara Bareilles? Or is she married?
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Sara Beth Bareilles
- Nicknames: Sara B, Serina
- Birthday: December 07, 1979
- Age: 37
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Eureka, California, United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Eureka High School, University of California, Los Angeles
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse: Not Known
- Children: Not Known
- Siblings: Melody (Half-sister)
- Net Worth: Not Known
- Earnings: Not Known
- Height: 5 ft 5 inches
- Weight: 57 kg (126 lbs)
- Feet Size: 8
- Dress Size: Not Known
- Shoe Size: 8
- Chest Size: 24 inches
- Biceps: Not Known
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32B
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know about Sara
- Sara has stayed in Italy for a year.
- Sara received “Best Pop Solo Performance” nomination for her hit single “Brave” in 2014 Grammy Awards.
- She was called “Fat Girl” in her school. Because of this reason, she changed various school.
- She worked as waitress before fame.
- Her song “Morningside” is about her ex-boyfriend.
- Her favorite are Tacos and Burritos.
- Her role models are Fiona Apple, Joni Mitchell.
- According to the reports, her favorite video game is Drakes Uncharted.
- Her first film was Girl Play(2004), 80 minutes long indie film.
I feel like my songs are like diary entries for me. So I usually write about things that have happened to me specifically or sometimes it can be someone who’s close to me.
I never played coffee shops; I just played a lot of coffee shop-sized venues. I took every venue I could get my hands on.
I’m never gonna be somebody who’s gonna fall down from the sky on a trapeze. That’s not me. I really want to make sure that my focus stays on connecting with the audience.