Born on March 12, 1945, Sammy Gravano (Salvatore “Sammy the Bull” Gravano), is a former underboss of the Gambino crime family who is known as the man who helped bring down John Gotti, the family’s boss, by agreeing to testify against him and other mobsters in a deal in which he confessed to involvement in 19 murders. For more information on Sammy, read the article below.
Sammy Gravano Ethnicity/Religion
Salvatore Gravano was born in 1945 to Giorlando “Gerry” and Caterina “Kay” Gravano. He was the youngest of three children, and the only boy.
Sammy Gravano Wife/Daughter/Affair
In 1971, Gravano married Debra Scibetta; they had two children. To know more, contact on his daughter’s twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Salvatore Gravano
- Nicknames: Sammy Gravano, Sammy the Bull
- Birthday: March 12, 1945
- Age: 72 years old
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York City, New York
- Current Residence: Not Available
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Former under boss of the Gambino crime family
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Debra Scibetta
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $2 million US
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Green
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a former underboss of the Gambino crime family.
- He is known as the man who helped bring down John Gotti, the family’s boss, by agreeing to testify against him and other mobsters in a deal in which he confessed to involvement in 19 murders.
- Gravano served less than a year after his cooperation however in 2002 he was convicted of operating a large drug ring and served 15 years in prison; released early in 2017.
- At age seven, he started stealing two cupcakes every day from a corner store in Bensonhurst on his way to school
- In 1964, he was drafted into the United States Army and served in the United States
Gun control? It’s the best thing you can do for crooks and gangsters. I want you to have nothing. I’m a bad guy; I’m always gonna have a gun. Safety locks? You will pull the trigger with a lock on, and I’ll pull the trigger. We’ll see who wins.
I loved the Godfather. I thought that was the best interpretation of our life that Ive ever seen. Godfather I and Godfather II – the other one stunk.