Born on October 25, 1969, Samantha Bee is a Canadian-American comedian, actor, producer, writer, political commentator, and television host.
Before Fame: Before fame, she graduated from University of Ottawa.
Career / Awards: She is the first non-US correspondent on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
Who are Samantha Bee’s parents?
Born in Toronto, Canada, Samantha Bee was raised by her grandmother. Her parents had divorced soon after her birth.
Is Samantha Single? Or is she married?
Samantha is married to actor and her fellow cast member, Jason Jones since 2001. The couples have three children. Samantha gave birth to Piper Bee-Jones on June 20, 2006, Fletcher Bee-Jones on June 20, 2008, and Ripley Bee-Jones in October 2010.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Samantha Bee
- Nicknames: Sam, Sammy
- Birthday: October 25, 1969
- Age: 47 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Toronto, Canada
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Ottawa
- Profession: Comedian
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Jason Jones
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $2.5 million USD
- Earnings: $1 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: 8
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Size: 8
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
- Body Type: Average
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know about Samantha Bee
- Samantha Bee attended University of Ottawa.
- She was a part of the comedy-sketch troupe Catch 21 before joining Atomic Fireballs.
- She has the citizenship of both Canada and United States.
- She is married to Jason Jones,
- Samantha Bee gave birth to Piper Bee-Jones on June 20, 2006, Fletcher Bee-Jones on June 20, 2008, and Ripley Bee-Jones in October 2010
- She is the first non-US correspondent on The Daily Show.
My apartment is the equivalent of one room in my Toronto home. Now I understand why New Yorkers are on the streets at all hours. People don’t want to stay inside for fear they’ll go crazy. I’ve also found television remotes to be an afterthought here. I don’t even have to get up from the couch to change channels.