Born on November 28, 1966, Sam Seder (Samuel Lincoln Seder) is an American comedian, actor, writer, producer and talk show host who is known for Happy Accidents (2000), A Bad Situationist (2008) and Who’s the Caboose? (1999). He hosts The Majority Report and Ring of Fire podcast. He was fired from MSNBC on December 4, 2017 after controversy of a deleted tweet he wrote in 2009. However, the decision was reversed within three days following news coverage and protests. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Connecticut College and Boston University.
Sam Seder Parents/Religion
Born in New York City, New York he grew up in Worcester, Massachusetts in a Jewish family.
Sam Seder Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Nicole Cattell. The couple has two children. For more information, contact him on twitter.
— Sam Seder (@SamSeder) December 7, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Samuel Lincoln Seder
- Nicknames: Sam
- Birthday: November 28, 1966
- Age: 51 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Boston University
- Profession: Actor, Comedian, Writer, Director, Talk Show Host
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Nicole Cattell
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He grew up in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- He started an online podcast in 2010 called The Majority Report on which he would interview multiple guests.
- MSNBC hired Seder as a periodic political contributor, but announced it was severed ties on December 4, 2017, after controversy over a deleted tweet he wrote in 2009, electing not to renew his contract (due to expire in February 2018).
- Following news coverage and protests, the network reversed that decision within three days.