Born on September 18, 1949, Sam Clovis is an American academic, radio host and United States Air Force veteran who is the senior adviser to the United States Department of Agriculture. Know more about Clovis in the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, he joined US Air Force.
Sam Clovis Family/Ethnicity
Born in Salina, Kansas, Clovis was raised in Medora, Kansas.
Sam Clovis Wife
He is married to Charlotte Chase Clovis. The couple have 3 children. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Samuel H. Clovis Jr.
- Nicknames: Sam Clovis
- Birthday: September 18, 1949
- Age: 67 years old
- Birthplace: Salina, Kansas, US
- Current Residence: Hinton, Iowa, United States
- Education: US Air Force Academy, Golden Gate University, University of Alabama
- Profession: Radio Host, Academic, United States Air Force Veteran
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Charlotte Chase Clovis
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Clovis holds a Ph.D. in Public Administration from the University of Alabama.
- In 2014, Clovis told Iowa Public Radio that he was skeptical about climate change.
- He is the White House representative at the U.S. Department of Agriculture, in charge of coordinating White House and USDA policy and staffing under President Donald Trump.
- Clovis was formerly a tenured professor of economics at Morningside College and a tea party activist who served as fourth district chair for the 2012 Republican convention. He was the co-chair and policy advisor for 2016 Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and was responsible for crafting policy and explaining it in media appearances for the campaign.