Sam Ballard was an Australian rugby player who was paralyzed after swallowing slug as a dare at a party in 2010. The slug he swallowed contained roundworm parasite commonly known as rat lungworm. He died in November 2018. For more information, read the article below.
Sam Ballard Ethnicity/Nationality/Mother
Born in Australia, he was a rugby player. He was born to Katie Ballard.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Sam Ballard
- Nicknames: Sam
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: 28 (at the time of death)
- Death: November, 2018
- Birthplace: Australia
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Rugby player
- Nationality: Australian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was an Australian rugby player who paralyzed after swallowing a slug in 2010 as a dare at a party.
- The slug he swallowed was carrying parasite known as rat lungworm.
- He died at the age of 28 in November 2018.
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.