Born on February 2, 1974, Sal Velez Jr is an American actor who is best known for his role as Berto in Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead: Michonne. He appears as William Velez in Black Summer (2019). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He worked full time in Steel Worker’s Union.
Sal Velez Jr Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Sal was born in Chicago Illinois to Vivian Hernandez and Salvador Velezsss.
Sal Velez Jr Affair/Married/Wife
Not Available at the moment. Visit his Instagram for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Salvador Velez Jr.
- Nicknames: Sal Velez Jr
- Birthday: February 2, 1974
- Age: 45 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: His is generation Puerto Rican
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Net Worth: his net worth is in million
Who is Jaime King? Learn about her here.
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a second generation Puerto Rican.
- He worked a full-time job in the Steel Worker’s Union before his career in acting.
- He is best known for his role as Berto in Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead: Michonne.
- He appears as William Velez in Black Summer (2019).