Born on February 2, 1974, Sal Velez Jr is an American actor who is best known for his role as Berto in Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead: Michonne. He appears as William Velez in Black Summer (2019). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He worked full time in Steel Worker’s Union.
Sal Velez Jr Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Sal was born in Chicago Illinois to Vivian Hernandez and Salvador Velezsss.
Sal Velez Jr Affair/Married/Wife
Not Available at the moment. Visit his Instagram for more information.
View this post on Instagram
If #indeed the foundation of peace is love, then it can be reasoned that it must begin in the hearts and minds of men and women…. .."Peace and Blessings to All of you This Holiday Season" @abramsartistsagency @brandingavatar @ebbyantigua @outlierimagery #velezishowwedoit …..#salvelezjr
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Salvador Velez Jr.
- Nicknames: Sal Velez Jr
- Birthday: February 2, 1974
- Age: 45 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: His is generation Puerto Rican
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Net Worth: his net worth is in million
Who is Jaime King? Learn about her here.
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a second generation Puerto Rican.
- He worked a full-time job in the Steel Worker’s Union before his career in acting.
- He is best known for his role as Berto in Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead: Michonne.
- He appears as William Velez in Black Summer (2019).