Born on October 13, 1971, Sacha Baron Cohen is an English actor, comedian, screenwriter and producer who is known for his roles as Ali G, Borat, Bruno Gehard and Admiral Genaral Aladeen. Baron Cohen was named Best Newcomer at the 1999 British Comedy Awards for The 11 O’Clock Show, and since then, he has received two BAFTA Awards for Da Ali G Show, several Emmy nominations, a nomination for an Academy Award for Writing Adapted Screenplay, and a Golden Globe for Best Actor for his work in the feature film Borat. He recently became a center of attraction when he was criticized for his new show Who is America?
Before Fame: He attended Christ’s College, Cambridge.
Sacha Baron Cohen Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Tower Hamlets, East London, Sacha is the son of Daniella Naomi and Gerald Baron Cohen. His mother was born in Israel while his father was born in London and raised in Wales. Sacha was raised Jewish. His father’s family were Ashkenazi Jews and his mother’s family are German Jews. He has two older brothers, Erran and Amnon.
Sacha Baron Cohen Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Isla Fisher. They met in 2002 at a party in Sydney and became engaged in 2004. They married on 15 March 2010. They have three children together. For more information, visit his twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Sacha Noam Baron Cohen
- Nicknames: Sacha Cohen
- Birthday: October 13, 1971
- Age: 46 years old
- Birthplace: Hammersmith, London, England
- Current Residence: England
- Education: Christ’s College, Cambridge
- Profession: Actor, comedian, screenwriter, producer
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Isla Fisher (m. 2010)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $130 million USD (estimated)
Who is A Boogie? Learn more about him now.
- Height: 6 feet 3 inches (1.91 m)
- Weight: 80 kg (176 lbs)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was voted Personality of the year at the TV Quick awards in London, England, UK in September 2000.
- He studied History at Christ’s College, Cambridge.
- In 2004 he appeared on the “Howard Stern Show” as himself and went into character on camera.
- He has been a lifelong fan of professional wrestling.
- He is good friends with professional wrestler John Cena.
- He can speak fluent English and Hebrew.
I remember, when I was in university I studied history, and there was this one major historian of the Third Reich, Ian Kershaw. And his quote was, ‘The path to Auschwitz was paved with indifference.’ I know it’s not very funny being a comedian talking about the Holocaust, but I think it’s an interesting idea that not everyone in Germany had to be a raving anti-Semite. They just had to be apathetic.