Born on November 5, 1974, Ryan Adams is an American singer-songwriter, record producer and poet who is best known for his solo career where he released sixteen albums. He was a former member of the band Whiskeytown. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He began writing short stories and limericks when he was 8.
Ryan Adams Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Jacksonville, North Carolina, he is the middle of three children. He and his family moved in with his grandparents when his father left them when he was 5. His mother remarried when he 13 years old.
Ryan Adams Affair/Dating/Married/Wife
He was married to singer-songwriter and actress Mandy Moore on March 10, 2009 and divorced in June 2016. For more information, visit his twitter.
I’ll always love you, New York pic.twitter.com/z5hGKHREhD
— Ryan Adams (@TheRyanAdams) February 13, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: David Ryan Adams
- Nicknames: Ryan Adams
- Birthday: November 5, 1974
- Age: 44 years old (Feb 2019)
- Birthplace: Jacksonville, North Carolina, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Jacksonville High School (dropout)
- Profession: Singer-Songwriter, record producer, poet
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Mandy Moore (2009-2016)
- Children: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He suffers from Meniere’s disease and tinnitus.
- He has released albums.
- He began writing short stories and limericks when he was 8.
- He made his solo debut in 2000.
- On February 13, 2019, The New York Times reported that several women said Adams offered to assist them with their music careers and then pursued the women sexually.
- He has denied the accusations.
Not known at the moment. Visit our site for updates.