Born on November 10, 1978, Ruth Davidson is a Scottish politician who was a Leader of the Scottish Conservatory Party from 2011 to August 2019 and is a Member of the Scottish Parliament for Edinburgh Central. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Edinburgh and University of Glasgow.
Ruth Davidson Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
She was born in Edinburgh and was raised in Selkrik and Fife.
Ruth Davidson Affair/Married/Sexuality
She is in a relationship with Jen Wilson. Her sexual orientation is lesbian.
On October 2018, she gave birth to a boy. For more information, visit her twitter.
— Ruth Davidson (@RuthDavidsonMSP) August 29, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ruth Elizabeth Davidson
- Nicknames: Ruth Davidson
- Birthday: November 10, 1978
- Age: 40 years old (as of August 2019)
- Birthplace: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Current Residence: Scotland
- Education: University of Edinburgh, University of Glasgow
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: Scottish
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Partner: Jen Wilson
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a Scottish politician who was Leader of the Scottish Conservative Party from 2011 to August 2019.
- She is the Member of the Scottish Parliament for Edinburgh Central.\
- She has worked as a BBC journalist and has also served in the Territorial Army as a signaler.
- She is considered by some as a potential candidate for leadership of the British Conservative Party.
- She joined the Glenrothes Gazette as a trainee reporter after her graduation.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site