Born on November 17, 1960, RuPaul Andre Charles is an American actor, television personality, drag queen who is famously known as RuPaul.
Before Fame: Before fame, he moved to Atlanta to study performing arts.
Career / Awards: He is an American actor, drag queen, television personality, and recording artist. Since 2009, he has hosted and produced the drag queen reality show RuPaul’s Drag Race
Known For: RuPaul is known for his indifference toward the gender-specific pronouns used to address him—both “he” and “she” have been deemed acceptable
Who are RuPaul’s parents?
Born in California, RuPaul is an American actor and Drag queen.
Is RuPaul Gay? Rupaul’s Boyfriend/Affair
RuPaul has been with his Australian partner, Georges LeBar since 1994. Contact him on twitter for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: RuPaul Andre Charles
- Nicknames: RuPaul
- Birthday: November 17, 1960
- Age: 56 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: San Diego, California
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $7 Million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 1.93 m
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Body Type: Not Available
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- When studying in the ninth grade, he was given the name “Best Afro”.
- He is known as a drag queen.
- He hosted his own talk show on VH1
- In 2002, he recorded “You’re no Lady” a dance song with actress Bridgette Nielsen.
- He is the producer and host of “RuPaul’s Drag Race” on LogoTV
- In 1990, he was voted the “Queen of Manhattan” by the downtown club glitterati.
If you don’t love yourself, how the hell you gonna love somebody else?
I do not impersonate females! How many women do you know who wear seven inch heels, four foot wigs, and skintight dresses?
I’ve dedicated my career to fighting the mundane. My hope is that my career will be a shining example to children everywhere that life is more meaningful when you are not afraid to see all colors of the rainbow.