Born on May 28, 1944, Rudy Giuliani is an American politician, attorney, businessman, public speaker and former mayor of New York City who is currently serving as an adviser to President Donald Trump. As a former Democrat, he became Republican since 1980’s. In 2002, Giuliani founded Giuliani Partners (consulting), acquired and later sold Giuliani Capital Advisors (investment banking), and joined a Texas firm while opening a Manhattan office for the firm renamed Bracewell & Giuliani. He is considered to be one of the most successful mayors of New York City, which is called as the hardest job in the US by political pundits. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended New York University.
Rudy Giuliani Ethnicity/Religion
Born in New York City, he was born in an Italian-American enclave in East Flatbush. He was born as the only child of Harold Angelo and Helen Giuliani. Giuliani is of Tuscan origins from his father side and was raised as a Roman Catholic.
Rudy Giuliani Affair/Married/Wife
He has been married three times. His first marriage was to Regina Peruggi (1968-1982). His second marriage was with Donna Hanover (1984-2002) and is currently married to Judith Nathan (2003-present). Visit his twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Rudolph William Louis Giuliani
- Nicknames: Rudy
- Birthday: May 28, 1944
- Age: 73 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Manhattan College, New York University
- Profession: politician, attorney, businessman
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Regina Peruggi (1968–1982) Donna Hanover (1984–2002) Judith Nathan (2003–present)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $45 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 9½ inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His first marriage was annulled after 14 years when he says he discovered he was married to his second cousin.
- He was awarded the title Knight Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire for his outstanding help and support to the bereaved British families in New York by Queen Elizabeth II.
- He was named “Person of the Year” in 2001 by Time Magazine.
- He was a democrat until 1975.
We only see the oppressive side of authority. Maybe it comes out of our history and our background. What we don’t see is that freedom is not a concept in which people can do anything they want, be anything they can be. Freedom is about authority. Freedom is about the willingness of every single human being to cede to lawful authority a great deal of discretion about what you do and how you do it.
visit our site for updates.