Born on March 2, 1986, Ruby Rose is an Australian model, actress and television presenter who rose to fame for being a presenter on MTV Australia (2007-11). She is also known for her acting career; she is known for her role in Orange is the New Black, XXX: Return of Xander Cage, John Wick 2, The Meg and so on.
She appears as Batwoman in the series Batwoman. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She rose to fame for being a presenter on MTV Australia (207-2011).
Ruby Rose Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Ruby was born in Melbourne to Katia Langenheim. She was raised by her single mother. She is the god-daughter of boxer Lionel Rose and great-granddaughter of Alec Campbell.
Ruby Rose Affair/Dating/Sexual Orientation
Her current relationship status is not known at the moment. She came out as a lesbian at the age of 12 and describes herself as genderfluid. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ruby Rose Langenheim
- Nicknames: Ruby Rose
- Birthday: March 20, 1986
- Age: 33 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Melbourne, Australia
- Education: University High School, Footscray City College
- Profession: Model, Actress, Television presenter
- Nationality: Australian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Dating: her current relationship is not known
- Sexual Orientation: She is a lesbian
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm)
- Weight: 55-6 kg (Approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Hips Size: 34/35 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Body Type: Athletic
Who is Sophie of Batwoman? Learn about her here.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is also a boxer.
- She almost drowned while filming The Meg (2018).
- She has more than 40 (not known exactly) tattoos in her body.
- She is a supporter of animal rights and is member of PETA.
- She came out as a lesbian at the age of 12.
- She was abused verbally and physically in her school years which even led to a suicide attempt.
- She is a vegan.
- She was raised by a single mother.
- She has bipolar disorder and clinical depression.
I didn’t know there were options like gender neutral or gender fluid. I later realized you could be a girl and dress like a guy.
I got to host a radio show. I got a clothing range. I was the face of fashion week. I got to do a whole television show with kids.