Born on February 11, 1947, Roy Moore also known as Judge Roy Moore is an American lawyer, politician and former judge who is the founder and president of the Foundation for Moral law. He is the Republican nominee in the 2017 special election to fill the United States Senate sean vacated by Jeff Sessions upon Session’s confirmation as Attorney General of the United States. He was a center of attraction when he promoted the debunked conspiracy theory that Obama is not a U.S. citizen. To learn more about Roy and his conspiracies, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, he attended University of Alabama School of Law.
Judge Roy Moore Parents/Religion
Born in Gadsden, Alabama, he is the son of Roy Baxter Moore and Evelyn Stewart. He was the oldest of five children.
Judge Roy Moore Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Kayla Kisor. The couple have 4 children. For more information, contact him on twitter.
— Judge Roy Moore (@MooreSenate) October 7, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Roy Stewart Moore
- Nicknames: Judge Roy Moore
- Birthday: February 11, 1947
- Age: 70 years old
- Birthplace: Gadsden, Alabama, U.S
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: United States Military Academy, University of Alabama School of Law
- Profession: Lawyer, Politician
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Kayla Kisor
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the founder and president of the Foundation for Moral Law.
- Moore is the Republican nominee in the 2017 special election to fill the United States Senate seat vacated by Jeff Sessions upon Sessions’s confirmation as Attorney General of the United States.
- Moore has earned national attention and stirred controversy over his strongly anti-gay, anti-Muslim, and far-right views, ties to neo-Confederates, as well as his belief that religion should order public policy.
- He was a leading voice in the anti-Obama birther movement, which promoted the debunked conspiracy theory that President Barack Obama was not born in the United States.
- In October 2017, it was reported that Moore arranged to collect $1 million in payments to himself from a charitable foundation, Foundation for Moral Law, over the course of five years.
- Moore has suggested, without any evidence, that Obama is secretly a Muslim.
The First Amendment to the Constitution reflects that concept recognized in the Ten Commandments, that the duties we owe to God and the manner of discharging those duties are outside the purview of government.
But separation of church and state was never meant to separate God and government.