Born on November 3, 1952, Roseanne Barr is an American actress, comedian, actress, writer ad producer who began her career in stand-up comedy before gaining fame for her role in the television sitcom Roseanne (198-1997; 2018). After her sitcom ended, she launched her own talk show, The Roseanne Show, which aired from 1998 to 2000. In 2005, she returned to stand-up comedy with a world tour. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She started her career by doing stand-up at pubs.
Roseanne Barr Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Salt Lake City, she is the daughter of Helen and Jerome Hershel Barr. She was born to a working class Jewish family. She is the eldest of four children.
Roseanne Barr Affair/Partner/Married
On February 4, 1974, Barr married Bill Pentland, a motel clerk she met while in Colorado. They had three children: Jessica, Jennifer, and Jake. Pentland and Barr divorced on January 16, 1990.
Four days later, on January 20, 1990, Barr married fellow comedian Tom Arnold and became known as Roseanne Arnold during the marriage.
She married Ben Thomas (m. 1995; div. 2002).
Her current partner is Jhonny Argent (2003-present). For more information, visit her twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Roseanne Cherrie Barr
- Nicknames: Roseanne
- Birthday: November 3, 1952
- Age: 65 years old
- Birthplace: Salt Lake City, Utah, US
- Current Residence: Big Island, Hawaii, US
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actress, comedian, writer, producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Bill Pentland (m. 1974; div. 1990) Tom Arnold (m. 1990; div. 1994) Ben Thomas (m. 1995; div. 2002)
- Children: 5
- Net Worth: $80 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches
- Weight: 70 kg (approx)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- On 9/17/1968 she was severely injured in a car crash, resulting in memory loss and nightmares. She was admitted to a state mental hospital at age 17, but left after less than a year.
- In a 1991 People magazine interview, she claimed to have been an incest survivor, accusing both parents of physical and sexual abuse, charges which they have publicly denied.
- She was chosen as #9 in Comedy Central’s 100 Greatest Stand-Ups of All Time, the highest-ranking woman.
- She is the first female to host the annual MTV music awards (1994).
Everything that’s written about me has such a negative taint. It just has a life of its own, like an avalanche, and I don’t think there’s anything I can do to stop it.
Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself.