Born on July 24, 1979, Rose Byrne is an Australian actress who had her screen debut in Dallas Doll and landed her first leading film role in The Goddess of 1967. She is best known for her roles in Troy, in the series Damages (2007-2010), Bridesmaids, Neighbors, Spy and The Internship. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Sydney and Atlantic Theater Company.
Rose Byrne Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Rose was born in Balmain, New South Wales to Robin and Jane Byrne. She has three siblings and is of Irish and Scottish descent. She has stated that her mother is Atheist and she and her father are Agnostic.
Rose Byrne Affair/Married/Boyfriend
She is in relationship with Bobby Cannavale. They have two children. She does not have social media account.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Mary Rose Byrne
- Nicknames: Rose
- Birthday: July 24, 1979
- Age: 39 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Balmain, New South Wales, Australia
- Current Residence: New York City, New York, US
- Education: University of Sydney, Atlantic Theater Company
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Australian
- Ethnicity/Race: She has Irish and Scottish ethnicity
- Religion: Agnosticism
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Bobby Cannavale (2012–present)
- Children: 2
Who are Hilary Swank and Clara Rugaard of I am Mother? Learn here.
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm)
- Weight: 50-53 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 1-2 (US)
- Chest Size: 32 inches
- Hips Size: 33 inches
- Waist Size: 23 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is of Scottish and Irish descent.
- Her favorite actor is Jack Nicholson.
- She was 5 months pregnant with her son Rocco when she completed filming Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising (2016).
- Her first leading film role was in The Goddess of 1967.
- She started to learn acting at the age of 8.
- She has three siblings.
- She is best known for her roles in Troy, in the series Damages (2007-2010), Bridesmaids, Neighbors, Spy and The Internship.
- She appears as Mother in I Am Mother (2019).
I think its important to keep an element of fear about yourself because it makes you appreciate the jobs.