Born on December 19, 1987, Ronan Farrow is an American journalist and lawyer who is the son of actress Mia Farrow and filmmaker Woody Allen. He is also a former government adviser.
He is also a great journalist as his articles in The New Yorker helped the Harvey Weinstein sexual abuse allegations and because of his articles, The New Yorker won the 2018 Pulitzer Prize for Public Service, sharing with The New York Times. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Bard College, Yale University, and Magdalen College
Ronan Farrow Ethnicity/Religion/Parents
Ronan was born in New York City to Mia Farrow and Woody Allen. His father comes from a Jewish family and his mother from Catholic.
Ronan Farrow Affair/Married/Sexuality
He is engaged to Jon Lovett. Ronan identifies himself as a part of LGBT community. For more information, visit his twitter.
Can finally talk about one of the big pieces of news in Catch and Kill: it’s the first time a reporter has gained access to AMI’s list of the contents of its vault of Trump secrets—and the first disclosure of claims that AMI destroyed material about Trump before the election. https://t.co/OSv662Jb3v
— Ronan Farrow (@RonanFarrow) October 14, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Satchel Ronan O’Sullivan Farrow
- Nicknames: Ronan Farrow
- Birthday: December 19, 1987
- Age: 31 years old (as of October 2019)
- Birthplace: New York City, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Bard College, Yale University, Magdalen College
- Profession: Journalist, lawyer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: His father’s family is Jewish and his mother’s family is Catholic
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Dating: Jon Lovett (2011–present; engaged)
- Net Worth: He is probably a millionaire
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American journalist, lawyer and former government adviser,
- He is the son of actress Mia Farrow and filmmaker Woody Allen.
- His articles in The New Yorker helped the Harvey Weinstein sexual abuse allegations and because of his articles, The New Yorker won the 2018 Pulitzer Prize for Public Service, sharing with The New York Times.
- His father’s family is Jewish and his mother’s family is Catholic.
- His public service career started when he was a UNICEF Spokesperson for Youth from 2001 to 2009.
- He has identified as part of the LGBT community.
- His investigations exposed allegations against Eric Schneiderman and Les Moonves which led to resignation of both.
He’s my father married to my sister. That makes me his son and his brother-in-law. That is such a moral transgression… I cannot see him. I cannot have a relationship with my father and be morally consistent. I lived with all these adopted children, so they are my family. To say Soon-Yi was not my sister is an insult to all adopted children.
Visit our site for more updates.