Born on April 8, 1955, Ron Johnson is an American politician who is the current senior United States Senator from Wisconsin. As a member of The Republican Party, he was CEO of PACUR, LLC before his election to the Senate. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: He attended University of Minnesota.
Ron Johnson Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Mankato, Minnesota, he is the son of Jeanette Elizabeth and Dale Robert Johnson. His father was of Norwegian descent while his mother was of German descent.
Ron Johnson Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Jane Johnson (m. 1977). They have three children, all of whom are graduates of University of Wisconsin. For more information, contact him on twitter.
— Senator Ron Johnson (@SenRonJohnson) November 30, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ronald Harold Johnson
- Nicknames: Ron
- Birthday: April 8, 1955
- Age: 62 years old
- Birthplace: Mankato, Minnesota, US
- Current Residence: Wisconsin
- Education: University of Minnesota
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Jane Johnson (m. 1977)
- Children: Three
- Net Worth: $36 million USD (approx)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod.
- He is a strong supporter of gun rights.
- In March 2015, Johnson voted for an amendment to establish a deficit-neutral reserve fund to allow employees to earn paid sick time.
- His father was of Norwegian descent and his mother was of German descent.
- He moved to Wisconsin with is wife in 1979 and started working for PACUR.
If we weren’t running deficits, if we weren’t spending more than we were taking in, there would be no reason whatsoever to increase the debt ceiling.